BUILD YOUR BUSINESS, CHANGE THE WORLD, AND DO IT WITH PEOPLE WHO GIVE A DAMN.
MOTIVE was created to support the entrepreneurs and innovators who are building a new future for real estate through technology.
Fueled by radical, new technological capabilities, massive cultural shifts, and extraordinary developments in related industries like transportation, the real estate industry is entering a new age. We surround the founders shaping that future with every possible resource to develop their enterprises, and venture boldly.
Great businesses don't grow in a vacuum. Every MOTIVE company founder joins a wide community of mentors, investors, coaches, and supporters who are passionate about creating new technology, reshaping the possibilities of real estate, and supporting each other along the way.
Through the broader MOTIVE network, our companies are able to form relationships that otherwise wouldn't be possible, even after the program is over. What doors might be opened? We're already lining up a few: customers, partnerships, early product access, and more.
It takes capital and sales to expand a company. We understand. That's why from day 1 of our program we expose our companies to opportunities for follow-on funding and are laser-focused on helping them validate their models and close new business.
JOIN THESE MENTORS AND MEMBER COMPANIES
- $40,000 investment on a convertible note.
- 12 WEEKS - The founders of selected companies will engage in 12 weeks of intense work to build their businesses within our program. Just because the program ends, doesn't mean we stop supporting our companies though. Once a part of the MOTIVE family, always a part of the MOTIVE family. The program runs twice per year.
- OFFICES - MOTIVE is located in The Dallas Entrepreneur Center in the heart of downtown Dallas and provides office space for all of its participants during the program
- MENTORING - Every founder in our program is individually paired with "anchor" mentors by the MOTIVE coaching team. All participants also gain access to our extensive mentor network.
- SERVICES - MOTIVE holds numerous established partnerships to provide support services to its companies, such as: marketing, pr, accounting, and recruiting,
- EXTERNAL EVENTS - During the program, founders will have opportunities to participate in premier industry events as presenters, attendees, or promoters
- PITCH DAY - Every MOTIVE company will participate in its Demo Day at the end of the program, offering a prime opportunity to interact with potential investors and partners
- INTERNAL EVENTS - Throughout the program, MOTIVE founders host events designed to help participating companies with recruiting, business development, and press recognition
- PRESS - Well-established relationships and internal marketing resources enable guaranteed press opportunities for companies going through the MOTIVE Accelerator